1. Collection of information
We collect information when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter,
- Use our digital platforms (www.partyness.fr websites and / or www.pulsemmarket.com),
- You register on our site,
- You connect to your account,
- Make a purchase,
- Leave an opinion on a product,
- Participate in a contest,
- You disconnect.
The information collected may include your name, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, mailing address, and / or credit card.
In addition, we will automatically receive information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware, and the page you are asking for.
We will keep you informed when your information is needed to process your request and / or to provide you with our products and services.
2. Use of information
All the information we collect from you can be used to:
- Customize your experience and meet your individual needs,
- Provide personalized advertising content,
- Improve our site, our products and services,
- Improve customer service and your care needs,
- Contact you by e-mail,
- Administer a competition, promotion, or investigation,
- Provide you with a quote or invoice,
- Provide you with products and / or services that you have requested,
- Perform checks on your identity and / or to connect to your personal account,
- Provide you with after-sales service.
3. Confidentiality of the website www.partyness.fr
We are the only owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or data to another company for any reason, without your consent, apart from what is necessary to meet a request and / or a transaction, such as for example To validate and / or ship a command.
4. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, exchange and do not transfer your personal information identifiable to third parties. This does not understand Third Party of Trusted that help us exploit our website or to carry out our business, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We believe that it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action on illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical security of any person, violations of our conditions. use, or when the law compels us to it.
Non-private information, however, can be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. Protection of information
We are implementing a variety of security measures to preserve the security of your personal information. We use cutting-edge technology encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your offline information. Only employees who need to do specific work (for example, billing or customer service) have access to identifiable personal information. Computers and servers used to store identifiable personal information are kept in a secure environment.
6. Data Retention
Your personal data is processed during the necessary period for the purposes for which they were collected.
Customer data used for commercial prospecting purposes are retained for three years from the end of the trade relationship (for example, from a purchase, the expiry date of a guarantee, the term D a contract for services or the last contact from the client) “. At the end of this period, the data is deleted.
Personal accounting data may be kept for up to ten years from the end of the year (Example: supporting documents such as order, delivery or reception, customer invoice and supplier. .).
Regarding the cookies used, they are stored up to 13 months from the moment they were installed on your device.
We use the e-mail address you provide to send you information and updates related to your order, business news in an occasional way, information on related products, etc. If at any time you want to unsubscribe and do not receive e-mails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each e-mail. We will then have a period of one month to process your request.